A1 module 1 German class - Zoom early bird course. Tutor: Christoph Bleher
A new class will start Monday, 13 September 2021. The class will meet 15-17 times for 60 minutes (3-5 students) on Zoom, Mondays and Fridays 7.30-8.30am London/8.30-9.30 am Freiburg. https://www.deutsch-in-freiburg.de/german-online.html
Topics and first conversation skills
- to introduce yourself and others
- to talk about professions and family
- to ask for help and prices
- numbers and colours, materials and forms
- office and computer, simple telephone skills, write and read simple emails
- to order and pay in a restaurant
- and much more..
- verb conjugation of regular and irregular verbs in the present tense
- questions (yes/no and question words)
- articles (def./indef., possessive), negation
- nominative and accusative
- and much more...
B1 book and conversation club on Zoom. Tutor: Andrea Reinacher
This class will start on Wednesday, 15 September, 6-7pm London/7-8pm Freiburg. 3-5 students/10-12 weeks.You will read and discuss two interesting novels abridged and simpllified for students of German. We will offer this group in collaboration with our Freiburg branch. https://www.deutsch-in-freiburg.de/german-online.html
B2/C1: Deutsch im Gespräch. Mit Esther Bartmann
Diieser Kurs beginnt am Donnerstag, 8. Juli, 18-19 Uhr, London/19-20 Uhr, Freiburg. 3-5 KursteilnehmerInnen/10-12 Wochen. Thema: Aktuelles im Spiegel der Medien: Mehr Informationn: https://www.deutsch-in-freiburg.de/german-online.html
A1 module 4 German class - Zoom early bird course
A new class will start start on Tuesday, 20 July 2021, 8-9am .The class will meet 15-17 times for 60 minutes (3-5 students) on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8-9am. This class will be taught via Zoom and students from outside London are invited to join! This class is class is currently fully booked.